Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You don't even know what I've been through Hellboy, by Lil Peep

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - emojoeydrums
emojoeydrums
Its All I Can Do Jan 11 2016, 07:33 PM
It’s All I Can Do Some people see scars as “cries for attention”. But if it’s for attention why do we try so hard to hide them? Why do we pull our sleeves down and pray nobody asks us? Why do we hide our faces with our hoods? I’ll tell you why, it’s cause we hate ourselves. Imagine how much you’d have to hate to yourself to take a blade to your own skin. How my self hatred and self loathing somebody has to feel in order to want to feel pain. At first the pain told you that you were alive, but then you got addicted. You began to crave that “high”, the feeling of cold metal separating skin. The feeling of blood rolling down your arm. You needed it, you craved it. But this addiction is deadly and frightening, You never realized that you were addicted until it was too late. You told yourself, “Awe, a few cuts won’t hurt me any.” So one turns to two, two turns to three, three turns to four. You cut deeper and deeper, more and more. Until you hit a vein or artery.....

Replies

Emo Pictures - im-so-dead-inside
im-so-dead-inside
Jan 13 2016, 01:53 AM
that is beautiful

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More