Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

maybe when i'm done with thinking, you can think me whole, maybe when i'm done with endings this can begin. you could my punk rock princess and i'll be your garage band king,and you can tell me why you just don't fit in and how your gonna be something punk rock princess, by something corporate

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

kasalaurend
Dreamy and Spiritual Space Themed Art Feb 24 2016, 03:33 PM
"Moon" is a watercolour painting series, where I picture our planet's companion, the Moon or some unknown and abstract planet in the starry night sky or between picturesque clouds. Since my last watercolour series "Earth and Sky" ate all my black watercolour, I had to find another solution for dark colours and so I used dreamy and smart blue tones, spiritual violets and magical greens on "Moon". On this series I also used more happier colours like red and orange :D All "Moon" artworks can be seen here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/34349435/Moon Moon Moon Moon Moon

Replies

Emo Pictures - ILikeRain
ILikeRain
Feb 24 2016, 07:51 PM
it would be cool if you painted hell
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 24 2016, 09:54 PM
LOVE all of these. Thanks for sharing =]
xJetSetx
Feb 25 2016, 03:59 AM
Holy hell these are so AWESOME! Totally radical. I want them on my walls xD
HowToBelieve
Feb 25 2016, 07:49 AM
The first and the third are my favos, but they all look so nice. I wish I had a wall who Looks like this XD
kasalaurend
Feb 26 2016, 07:38 AM
ILikeRain - that´s a really good idea :D I will think about it when starting to prepare for another watercolor painting serie.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More