Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

A pill to make you numb A pill to make you dumb A pill to make you anybody else But all the drugs in this world Won't save her from herself Coma white, by Marilyn Manson

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Self-harm research project - would you like to take part? Mar 01 2016, 09:01 AM
Hi guys :) I’d really appreciate it if some of you could take the time participate in my research project about the following: What are Self-harm’s social impacts in older teenagers and adults within alternative communities within the uk; especially the emo and gothic communities? My study comes in two separate parts : 1. Anonymous on-line questionnaire |Click here to take it| You must be 16 years or older to participate and you do Not have to be from the UK to take it. 2. An open answer, email/PM questionnaire (please message me separately if you wish to take this part of the study) You must be at-least 18 years or older to take part in this part of the study. You can withdraw from the study at any point and if you do wish to do so your data provided will be omitted from the study and securely destroyed. Thank you for taking time to read this and feel free to discuss the topic below and PM me any queries you may have regarding the study :) oh, almost forgot thank Matt aka the Awesome Admin/owner of SE, for letting my post this!

Replies

Emo Pictures - XxNightmareQueenxX
XxNightmareQueenxX
Mar 01 2016, 04:50 PM
i would but im not 18
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 01 2016, 09:22 PM
^ that is unfortunate but your support is greatly appreciated :)
Emo Pictures - xxits_just_mexx
xxits_just_mexx
Mar 01 2016, 10:46 PM
i completed your online questionnaire :D and i'll take part in the next part of the study since im 19 turning 20 soon :D anything to help :) x
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 01 2016, 11:40 PM
Thanks, I've PM'd you across the other part of the study :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 01 2016, 11:46 PM
xxits_just_mexx good to see you helping =] I've made time to do it.
FallenArchangel
May 10 2016, 08:04 AM
Is this still ongoing? I'm about two months late it seems.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More