Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My wrists keepbright on bleeding And my voice keeps right on screaming I am tainted by the virus While I'm burning in the darkness (Bring the light back!) Scars, by Chaos XIII

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
Turns out I'm not pregnant I wanna die Apr 19 2016, 04:15 PM
Yeah i know im gonna sound like an idiot here but yeh.... Turns out im NOT pregnant after all.. I'm devastated and REALLY depressed about it as I realy thought i was preggo... I'm so overworked and I just want my mum to hug me... She does hug me but... I feel like I never get her to myself... Whenever I'm depressed shes too busy thinking about something else to care... Its like im grieving for a child i never had... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO???? Should i just vomit away my problems or do something worthwhile??? Sorry for sounding like a brat I just need A responde

Replies

scene_queen_
Apr 19 2016, 04:16 PM
Please dont bully me c
May 17 2016, 03:53 PM
Suicide is not an option, suicide is the solution
Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Sep 28 2016, 04:38 AM
^ um wtf. there needs to be a report button
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Sep 28 2016, 01:36 PM
No. DO NOT kill yourself. But I'd probably suggest getting a baby doll or something. It may take some of the pain away. You don't need to be pregnant to have kids, if you seriously want one. There is other options. I'd suggest trying to get over the pain somehow, maybe it be through binge watching a show on Netflix or something along those lines. Hope everything clears up for you.
Emo Pictures - EmosGuideToLiving
EmosGuideToLiving
Oct 20 2016, 11:23 AM
If you want a kid, there is always the choice of adopting one
scene_queen_
Oct 29 2016, 06:36 PM
Thnx 4 answering omg I'm cringing so hard at the things I used to write

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More