Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Lay your heart down, the end's in sight. Conscience begs for you to do what's right. Everyday it's still the same dull knife, Stab right through and justify your pride. Knives and Pens, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
Slash and Burn (First Poem, so bear with me here) May 07 2016, 09:20 AM
I've never done poems before, so this is my first. I apologize in advance if the content seems to be a bit too much. I can assure you though that there is nothing sexual in it. The way its written is kind long so bear with me here. Slash and burn, Slash and burn 1, 2, 3, 4, Slash and burn These Razor Kisses The Plural of Pleasure And when I shove my fist through your bones, Youll see me grin. And none will see The evil in me But you might get a glipse Cherish your last seconds as I stare into your bleeding eyes. But do remember Ill be your doppleganger Your twin Your inseperable negative. And you and I are inseperable. Stuck like glue. Do you really give up now? Oh dont, the fun has only started! I whip and beat and maimed and slashed and tore at your flesh And here, with those makeup-stained tears of yours Dripping icy black with each drop. With Emotion With Feeling With Pain With suffering. And yet I seek gratification through dismembering your broken memories Dissolving your sanity And Im also a victim A victim of myself A sucker for unreachable heights Not just heights I get from myself But from you, my Slave. Now enjoy the encore. For all to see, to see what secrets I can unlock. What makes you tick What makes you sick What makes you vile What makes you hurl And what makes you burn. Catharsis 1, 2, 3, 4, Slash and burn 5, 6, 7, 8, Six feet under

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More