Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Lie to me, Convince me that I've been sick forever. And all of this, Will make sense when I get better. But I know the difference, Between myself and my reflection. I just can't help but to wonder, Which of us do you love. So I bleed breathe no more, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
IT SOUNDS HORRIBLE I KNOW, BUT I CANNOT STAND NEXT DOORS KIDS NOISE! What can i do that works May 12 2016, 04:02 PM
I know im gonna get a lot of hate fir writing this but honestly, Cant stand it, NEXT DOORS KIDS ALWAYS SHOUT AND SCREAM ND B NOISY, no one else feels this way, whenever i say anything i get hated on, please dont hate on me for saying this, what can i do which works, like doesnt get me in trouble, or anything. Tried music but I JUST HATE IT SO SO MUCH, kids need to be quiet when their outside, whos wiv me? And what do i do???? :( cant wait til i get me own house, away from noisy kids....

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 13 2016, 12:03 AM
Can your report them to anyone? Are they renting the place as it'll be easier then to have a word with their landlord.
Emo Pictures - omega1911
omega1911
May 13 2016, 05:15 AM
Lol open the window n tell em pipe down mayby, least they will either get the hint or get noisier, results either way 😉
Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
May 13 2016, 07:17 AM
Id sympathize if it was in the middle of the night or something. But kids will be kids and you cant really stop them from having fun .-. That my opinion anyway
Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
May 13 2016, 11:03 AM
Maybe, I'm not sure it just annoys me as i hate hearing screaming kids
Emo Pictures - ILikeRain
ILikeRain
May 15 2016, 06:14 AM
Invite them in your house and then stab the SHIT out of them it always works for me!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More