Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Turns people into clay, radiation minds decay Electric Funeral, by Black Sabbath

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
Should I grieve about my dog passing away, or not. Which is the best option Jun 05 2016, 06:56 PM
My dogs 5 he passed earlier today, :( (I know I sound like an attention seeker and I'm sorry) it just really made me sad, the vet was gonna do euthanasia but he didn't because I said not to and to let him go naturally. He came back home to his own enviroment as theres nothing more the vet could have done. And he was laying on his dog bed and he died. I cried for ages and I can't stop. Should I let it all out (where I can't stop) or should I keep it in?.. Which is the best option? Sorry that I sound like an attention seeker I have issues and I'm sorry. I have been knows to attention seek but I'm sorry...

Replies

Goodbyeworldimdone
Jun 05 2016, 08:16 PM
let it all out. whether its a passing of a dog or a person, in this case a dog. cry it out and express everything you're feeling. don't bottle it up or else it will be harder to move on and function in daily activities. I'm sorry about your loss.
Emo Pictures - noelleX_
noelleX_
Jun 06 2016, 04:19 AM
i know that to some people, losing a dog isn't that serious, but i've been in the same situation as you and i know how hard it is :( its okay to let it out.. and i hope you feel better soon!
Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
Jun 06 2016, 07:07 PM
Thank you 💞💞 hugs

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More