Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

im coming down, bring me up,take it off , lets just touch... control, by Metro Station

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

NoSympathy4TheWicked
"Your A Judge At A Courthouse" ~ NoSympathy4TheWicked Jun 07 2016, 09:33 PM
The big glass doors at school show my emotions, Why must you judge me? I am not popular, in any sports, or dating a jock, or anybody, I am Outcast, I am not you, nor am I the people you hang out with, If you like judging people, go to a courthouse! What's so bad about yourself that you must bring others down? As your friends laugh, I walk quickly past you, You say my music is terrible, I say my music saves lives, You ask if I cut myself, I say no, You tell me that all "Emos" cut, I want to punch you in the face, I don't say anything, Walking quickly past you, I feel people staring at me, My friends don't like the way I dress, Nor the music that I listen to, They say their not judging me, But I know they are, Why must you judge me? I thought you were supposed to be my friends, Before I break, go be a judge at a courthouse! You love to judge, don't you?

Replies

WayOfLife
Jun 08 2016, 05:14 AM
This one is not so good, then the other ones, because it is short and you repeat the words in this short poem. That's why I would prefer the three ones before. Doesn't mean it's bad, but not so good as the other ones.
NoSympathy4TheWicked
Jun 08 2016, 10:20 AM
Yep thats what I was thinking. Im considering re-writing it.:)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More