Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

They say that love is forever; Your forever is all that I need. Please stay, as long as you need. Can't promise that things won't be broken. But I swear that I will never leave. Please stay forever with me :) If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn, by Sleeping With Sirens

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

NoSympathy4TheWicked
"Be Strong For Me Up In The Sky" ~~ originally by me Jun 07 2016, 09:54 PM
Tell me Dad, why'd you have to go? Was this place no longer your home? You were balancing me on your shoulders, Was I your permanent boulder? Tell me Dad, did your morph into an angel? Was this because you didn't want to be on an angle? You were listening to rock, Was it your permanent block on the world? Tell me Dad, why did you leave? Perhaps it was because you had a soul, Tell me Dad, why'd you have die? Was it so me and Mom could cry? Just before you go Dad, I don't want to make you so sad

Replies

WayOfLife
Jun 08 2016, 05:17 AM
Really deep and sad ... so much emotions you put in .. it touched my inside and make me wanne cry ... I think it is a very personal one and if you lost your father I am very very sorry ...
NoSympathy4TheWicked
Jun 08 2016, 10:22 AM
Its okay :) I lost my aunt too so I am probably making a poem on that too :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More