Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I walk this empty street. On this boulevard of broken dreams. I Walk Alone, by Green Day

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Love Jun 17 2016, 03:30 PM
(Latest thing I've wrote,it's actually lyrics that hopefully one day I'll be able to use but check it out.) Finding dignity in misery I've found out what works best for me To be alone yeah only me It's all that I'll ever need I want to be alone It's a beautiful world But I just wanna die No I'm not afraid no I'll be alright With the passing of time I've grown complacent The truth is that I cannot place it Do I love being alone When I keep digging the hole And feeling like I have nowhere to go No one to turn to I'm all by myself There's a beauty in misery Even though it's bad for my health I love the feeling of not feeling anything at all Because I've become comfortable Tearing myself apart It's okay Don't worry about me I'm okay This is how I'm meant to be Is this me or is this a disorder It's only gotten worse As I have gotten older With each passing day I feel a little bit colder Suicidal ideation always bearing on my shoulders But the love that I get no it's never enough I still feel alone fucking stuck in the mud Sinking deeper and deeper until I can't breathe 'Till it covers my eyes and all I see is... Me! I love feeling like a fuck up Because it gives me the excuse that I'm just torn up I'm in love with being alone because the truth is its all I've ever known I'm in love with being depressed because the stress of it helps me deal with the rest Because I don't have to worry about my health or my relationships All I have to worry about is tying my noose and hanging it

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 17 2016, 10:36 PM
Yep... I love it!
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jun 19 2016, 01:48 PM
great piece of writing :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More