Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

if i could take you somewhere id take u to the darkest place skater you in art forms......admire the whore....beauty in different ways your hands on picture frames....yours eyes in the glass wear your face as a mask...... cellar door, by Escape The Fate

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
is it wrong i dontt love my family members due to some issues i had a long time back Jul 19 2016, 07:52 PM
so yh basically the story is ive been abandoned by my grandparents when i was like 7 or 8 they didn't want anything to do with me yet they cared more about my cousin a lot of my family used to and occassionally still throw insults at me like this "you're jealous of (whoever) why you so eaten up with jealousy?" and "retard"also they usedf to say "you're a c**t" and my ex best friends used to go round tlkin shit about me and stuff. all in the past,, but sometimes they still call me names and i feel abandoned,, is this a good enough reason to not give a *** about them?

Replies

Lord_Of_Woe
Jul 19 2016, 09:51 PM
Nah you're good, previous issues still haunt me but my parents are broken spirits so I can bottle the grudge.
Emo Pictures - Bluefish
Bluefish
Jul 20 2016, 12:49 AM
Not at all. I don't exactly love my grandparents ether.
DND
Jul 23 2016, 10:02 AM
Ey~ If you ask me, there is nothing to be worried about. Personally, I'm not the kind of guy either to care alot about the people I live with, aka my family, for the good reason I don't especially feel bound to those people. They gave me the wonder of life, and are fulfilling the duty's the laws in my country push them to. I'm not saying it's the same case for you, but maybe you don't feel especially bound to them either due to how people treated you in the past? I'm just wondering, but I can't confirm for sure, the only one who can is you ^^ But to answer your question in one word: no It isn't abnormal, and I think lots of people actually have this, they just decide to hide it for some reason ^^ Anyways, have an aweshum day

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More