Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I hate everything about you, why do i still love you? I Hate Everything About You, by Three Days Grace

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

XxKyleDesolationxX
Does anyone know real Emo and Screamo bands or is it just me? Sep 14 2016, 09:43 PM
Does anyone actually know real Emo and Screamo bands such as: Texas Is The Reason, Sunny Day Real Estate, Rites Of Spring, Knapsack, Pageninetynine, Circle Takes The Square, Heroin, Portraits Of Past, Orchid, etc Or is it just me? seems like the only thing people think is "emo" anymore is My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy for example. People even call shit like Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens "emo" now like the fuck lol But anyway anyone out there know the real deal bands in the genre besides me?

Replies

MUSICLOVER
Sep 14 2016, 09:51 PM
of course i know them! i used to like them so much when i were a teen :)
Lord_Of_Woe
Sep 14 2016, 09:53 PM
Many previous emo/screamo bands would have faded out as they would've passed off those days as just a phase. I'm surprised you found ANY at all. The one that I really like was A Vain Attempt's first EP, but if you want to know where they've gone check out their song 'Bubbleworld'. I find it easier to find similar sounding bands within the DSBM, Deathcore and Melodic Hardcore genre.
Sep 15 2016, 06:45 AM
check out my real emo band feilung.bandcamp.com
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 15 2016, 11:57 AM
I've seen Circle Takes The Square :) Awesome live!
XxKyleDesolationxX
Sep 15 2016, 12:58 PM
@MUSICLOVER Awesome I see some of your taste in the Music tab on your profile some bands listed! and @Lord_Of_Woe: A Vain Attempt's pretty good. I heard Bubbleworld wasn't my favorite thing they did Love Is Like Suicide was definitely better. and @feliung will do! and @xXeMoRaCeRXx: dude I bet you're so lucky!
XxKyleDesolationxX
Sep 15 2016, 06:02 PM
@feilung just checked your band out sounds pretty good! I shared it on my new Facebook page I made recently and gave you guys a like on Facebook.
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Sep 19 2016, 01:02 PM
Not sure if Bullet for My Valentine count, but I like their stuff. I've seen people say they are screamo, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 19 2016, 08:54 PM
^No they aren't screamo but I've seen them live and like them as well.
XxKyleDesolationxX
Sep 20 2016, 02:36 AM
@PurpleFire Nope they're not screamo but they're kick ass for sure. I wish I could see them live I need to
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Sep 20 2016, 09:44 AM
Ah, OK. Was uncertain about them being screamo, but thanks for clarifying! ^^ It'd be nice to see them live honestly.
Emo Pictures - XxYozorasWorldxX
XxYozorasWorldxX
Sep 17 2022, 07:22 AM
Oh wow I remember posting this forum on my old account crazy that it was six years ago 

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More