Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

NO! Don't you try to bring this on me. My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me. Bulletproof Love, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Ghost Oct 04 2016, 01:49 PM
As the night commands me, With a tone of deceit and anger, I decide to obey it, Like hungry dog a stranger. To it's treacherous silence, I shall bid myself , In the River of Ganges, Later I shall bade myself. Provoked by my thoughts, It sends me a passionate ghost, Harassing my soul into doubt, Borrowing my fate to uncertainty. As my blood brother whispers to me, Ephemeral sins from her lips, Lies from her beauty I embrace, Truth and harmony I distaste. "Secret holds beneath her veil" - he said, Not within her touch, Rebel angels claim playground on your skin, But you don't seem to care much. Now I must leave, My master beholds me, It is she who decides, and she seldom sets me free. Come back! - I plea I need you in my sight, I see my lover every day, I want to feel her every night.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More