Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Go ahead and cry little boy, you know that your daddy did too. You know what your mama went through. You gotta let it out son, just let it out Daddy Issues, by The Neighbourhood

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Mr Rainbow Oct 10 2016, 12:53 PM
My brain and my mind are a mess, I fall every day for another random stranger, And the bliss of it is just torturous, I truly wish I didn’t get so worked up, But I can’t help it. My brain goes “Look at this guy!”, And my heart falls instantly, Then my brain goes “No, this guy!” And my heart continues to fall, What on Earth is wrong with me? This is a fever that can’t be cured. Maybe I’m dreaming of satisfaction, Of a warm embrace to keep my warm in my lonely nights, Of a person who I can call ‘mine’, Of a person who would love me, Maybe… Inside the stranger’s eyes, Through a picture, I stare, And as the computer glares at me, I imagine myself flying through space, And as the stars watch, I’m happy. Seeing his posture, and the way nature baked him, It’s just the best imperfection, His pale skin I can only dream of touching, His eyes I wish to swim in forever, His hair that reminds me of my youth, Oh, so colourful. But maybe what I like the most is him, The way his unique voice displaces itself, The way his cute smile wraps around his cheeks, The way I can picture his hands, Creating works of art before my eyes. But we aren’t the same, I’m envious of him, I’m jealous of him, How is it he is so colourful in a world full of hate? How does he keep that smile plastered on his face? How is it I’m one with the shadows, blended like a ghost, And yet, he’s the one I’d love to have the most? His bright colours light up my day, Blinding me, but I still see him, My heart is racing now, like a biker at the Olympics, I feel cardiac arrest building inside of me, Why is it this is the most intense I’ve ever had? I guess that’s crushes for you. I can picture me, him, us, Sitting under the stars, finding constellations and art, Or eating in the dark of night, In a park, just us both, Or at the cinema, watching an action flick, I can feel my heart race like bombs. My mind is clouded, I can only think of him, With each song I play or listen to, he comes to mind, Why is it I’m in love with the Rainbow When I’m a creature of the Night? Oh, Mr. Rainbow, Come find me. I never believed those fairy tales much, There was always doubt in my mind, But now I want to be saved, I want him to come find me, I know it’s selfish. Can he wake me, like Snow White and Aurora? Removing the light from my sore eyes. Can we escape like Rapunzel and Finn? Helping me fight my inner demons. Can he make me, a Beast, feel love? Like the general Beauty he is. Can he stop my Ice Queen, And reunite me with my kingdom again? I don’t like those anime guys and gals, So love-dovey in twisted ways, But somehow, I understand them, I know why they do it, It’s still selfish. Can I protect him like Yuno Gasai? Like one of the Greek Gods. Can I obsess over him like Grell Sutcliff? I’d kill for him if I must. Can I be his Misa Amane? I’d die for him if I must. Can I be his Lady Elizabeth Midford, Mixed with a little Undertaker, and Sebastian Michaelis? I guess it’s not meant to be.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More