Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This isn't fair! Don't you try to blame this on me My love for you was bulletproof but your the one who shot me Bulletproof Love, by Pierce The Viel

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

deathxxx
The deep web.... Apr 05 2017, 01:58 PM
Have you guys ever browsed the Tor network and seen something disturbing or creepy? and i would be interested if you know any awesome websites on the onion world, but nothing illegal i don't want any illegal stuff x)

Replies

deadinmyeyes
Apr 05 2017, 05:01 PM
the deep web is safe and is very hard to find illegal sites UNLESS you find the link by what i heard. but the deep web is actually more safer then the normal web dont give info out. good luck friend
deathxxx
Apr 05 2017, 08:51 PM
Yea and i would never give my info out there, and the most illegal and worst sites are heavily guarded and require payment or that's what i heard i don't know myself. I don't want to go too deep..... It is a fascinating place tho
deadinmyeyes
Apr 09 2017, 10:12 PM
Also read about precautions like use tails and disable java
Emo Pictures - RY
RY
Jun 19 2017, 01:50 PM
I found alot of creepy stuff on Tor.
Emo Pictures - Despair
Despair
Jun 19 2017, 02:59 PM
As a twisted individual I occassionaly look at Gore which would make a sane person flee in horror... I then wonder why I'm so alone
LittleWitch
Mar 22 2018, 04:25 AM
Never really been on the deep web... I mean I have looked up some really twisted dark stuff but that’s about it. Like on the website bestgore and such

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More