Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Don't cut me down just yet, I'll make things right again. Don't close your blinds on me... Ides Of March, by Silverstein

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Skyhunter
Disfigured May 17 2017, 04:34 AM
Repulsion of beauty drove me to hunt A frenzy of self hate possessing me Violated their bodies, stripped of their pride Tortured and twisted until they have died Hatred inside is all I would find I despise what I see in the mirror Sadistic hateful scum I kill them but it's myself I hate Now I'll do myself too A straight razor will reshape my face First my ears then my nose Blood is gushing continue to carve Erase the face I hate Now I'm hacking at my chest A frenzy of self hate possessed me Controls my actions, controls my thoughts As I scrape away at my skin I fill my tub, with alcohol I plunge into the burning pool The pain intense, my whole body Is drenched in scalding liquid Despite my pain I am able To grab a lighter on the counter The flint ignites, the flames erupt I'm consumed in the inferno Cauterize, my skin is charred Regenerate, more loathsome than before I despise what I see in the mirror Sadistic hateful scum The abomination before my eyes A reflection of me I see an image of disfigured evil I've skinned myself alive Dripping with blood and blistered by fire The face I hate erased

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 18 2017, 07:11 PM
This is brilliant!
Emo Pictures - Devi
Devi
May 31 2017, 03:15 AM
wow, this is so sad, but so honest. i love it!
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Jun 09 2017, 05:25 AM
This is thoroughly deep, and I enjoy this poem. You are meant to be a poet.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More