Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This isn't fair, Don't you try to blame this on me, My love for you was bulletproof, But you're the one who shot me. Bulletproof Love, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

anxiouskittn
It's probably better Jul 21 2017, 03:02 AM
This is my poem i wrote called "it's probably better" reader discretion is advised It's probably better If i'm left alone Away from the rest And left on my own These pleadings for help Would fall on deaf ears But that's ok I'm starting to like Sitting in tears But don't you worry And don't you fret Just keep your attention On the rest Of those who are "normal" And of those who are not It's probably better To keep them apart So please, Just go while you still can Go on and leave me With my heart in my hands Because there's really no one Who truly understands leave me before I beg you to stay And it's probably better To keep it that way

Replies

Lord_Of_Woe
Jul 21 2017, 12:17 PM
Nice
anxiouskittn
Jul 22 2017, 10:00 AM
thanks ^^
Emo Pictures - Anarchy_Rulz
Anarchy_Rulz
Jul 23 2017, 06:50 AM
That was pretty good how long you've been writing
anxiouskittn
Jul 23 2017, 08:47 AM
Hm, idk. I don't really write much. In fact, I usually hate writing and I also hate most poetry. I only write poetry as a last resort type of deal for when other outlets of venting don't seem to do the trick. Ironically, I have a natural talent for writing and poetry. Usually I go to drawing and music before writing, so I only write when things are really bad.
AzazelSweetcore
Aug 05 2017, 03:41 AM
I love this :) Keep it up!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More