Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

a savior will be there when you are feeling alone oh a savior for all that you do do you can live freely without their harm... Saviour, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - pepe_loves_bleach
pepe_loves_bleach
Damn I miss 2000s as a kid, do you? Jul 29 2017, 11:12 PM
What do you think of 2000s it gives me those vibes aahhhh.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Jul 30 2017, 06:43 AM
I miss bluetoothing buttrock jams(Papa Roach, Three Days Grace, etc etc) with your friends and blasting old BMTH like it was the heaviest thing in existance. Plus just the whole aesthetic of emo with multiple belts, tons of wristbands, and pseudo-tryhard depression rather than the post-ironic "lol i'm so sad i want 2 die :))))" kind of depression today. Also, lets bring back hyperbolic emojiis :))))))))))))) :333333 ^_______^ ^-^ xDDDDD cccc::: x333333
Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Jul 30 2017, 06:44 AM
Really I just miss the 2000's in general, it was a simpler time and maybe it's just nostalgia but I feel like things we're just more interesting back then, maybe it's just because it was a highly developmental time for me.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 30 2017, 11:47 PM
I love life now but I do miss how popular the emo scene was a good few years back...
cupidstunt
Aug 22 2017, 02:19 PM
Around that time of 2005-2009 I pretty much miss, as was out ALOT like every weekend clubbing and seeing local bands quite often. And met some great friends... And I prefered my longer hairstyle back then, except was into some pretty bad stuff back then including drugs,heavy drinking and staying up till the early hours of the morning....
Emo Pictures - RY
RY
Aug 28 2017, 01:10 AM
I wasn't even born in 2000.
LittleWitch
Feb 23 2018, 02:56 AM
I was born in the 2000’s era. Which honestly I wish I was born before that because I missed out on the whole emo/scene movements, and I wish I was apart of it at that time. But ahah better late than never

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More