Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And I will remember, that summer, as the summer I was taking steroids. Cause you like a man with muscles, and I like you. The Beers, by The Front Bottoms

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Irmentis
Irmentis
Hey ho Dec 08 2017, 06:17 PM
Hey there :), I'm a 25 Year old Girl/Woman from Germany. Sorry if my English ist'n almost perfect or the Grammar sometimes a bit strange or so. But I think, you can usually understand what I write. I'm here to find some new friends, because I'm a bit lonely. I don't have much Friends, in Fact I never had. Perhaps 2, 3 Persons, I would really call 'Friend', but nothing more. I don't know - perhaps I'm too complicated or different or whatever. But at last: I've always been "different" - it startet at School and is still the same. Perhaps you know/understand, what I mean. If you want to write oder add - just ask. Perhaps I'll take a Look at the Chat here, too. Hope to see you ;)

Replies

DND
Dec 08 2017, 11:16 PM
Aye welcome mate I truly hope you'll enjoy it here, as for the rest, could I just ask you to add a picture of you or add a note under the picture of the model on your profile? It's to avoid getting complaints about being a fake if you ever were to join the chat. Thanks already! Stay safe fam. Terence Black

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More