Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How do you sleep through the night Where do you go when you hide Waiting for the truth to call I don't fear you anymore. Hurt, by Get Scared

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

JustAnotherEmoIdiot
Lonely Out Cast Emo Dec 11 2017, 01:58 PM
I am a out cast on here. I tried the chat to talk to the people but no one wants to talk to me.Even if I am cheerful they don't.I guess they don't like nice guys like me. I hate myself and I guess you all wishing I was dead. I have alot of bullies on here and I just don't know how long I can keep having faith in this community.

Replies

Dec 11 2017, 06:18 PM
please don't die :'(
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 12 2017, 12:31 PM
Who is bullying you and how?
JustAnotherEmoIdiot
Dec 12 2017, 03:52 PM
WayOfLife is bullying me. He just calls me naes and brings me down.
JustAnotherEmoIdiot
Dec 12 2017, 03:52 PM
I won't die I feel like it but oh well life can be cruel
WayOfLife
Dec 12 2017, 04:10 PM
Wow, blaming others is so easy. Dude look what you are saying and how you act. Doesn't suit together! Look at your friendlist and tell me again if this is true: I tried the chat to talk to the people but no one wants to talk to me. So get back to reality! And sorry, but this drama always in the chat sucks, so if you wanne help, ask for it and pls don't play the orphan card. I also will NEVER let somebody down who asking for help. You are old enough to ask for help, so do it if you need to! I am done. -.- P.S. At least I am happy that I read it, also I would call this backstabbing. So if you have anything else to clear out with me, do it private or at least if you don't feel like it, message Matt and we clear things out this way.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 12 2017, 09:18 PM
^Agreed!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More