Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I wait till fire,Like I shall rise, In later days the healing,rain,Shall wash away these tears of pain,Then will my voice in great goodbyes, Join to the chorus of sighs,Death like a flooding midnight stream,Sweeps us away life’s just a dream, Life's Just A Dream, by Fallen Angels Broken Heart

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XxHippyxNumbxX
XxHippyxNumbxX
How was everyone's winter?!?!? Feb 24 2018, 05:24 AM
So February is coming to a close, and spring is around the corner so I thought it would be interesting to share the highlights of our winter, how much we love/hate this time of year or just any thoughts or feelings provoked by the season. For me, we had a strange winter in SOCO. While normally my work as an excavator is over by Thanksgiving, and I get a nice paid vacation until the ground has thawed. But instead of the norm, I ended up working all winter in this "cold enough to suck, but too dry to snow" weather. But since I'm currently looking for a new place, the extended work season gave me a nice big financial cushion.

Replies

LittleWitch
Feb 26 2018, 02:20 AM
I always get saddened more often during the winter time. Probably because of how cold the weather is and the fact that I get rather lonely because school is out and I don’t really get to see my friends all that often with the break? It’s suppose to be relaxing but for me it just feels all melancholy and depressing. Yet, I love the fact that I could wear all my sweaters and warm clothing, to be all bundled up.
Emo Pictures - _Angel_
_Angel_
Feb 26 2018, 04:06 AM
I hated winter it was slushy and I hate slush and I didn't like anything about winter i stayed inside all winter so you that's how my winter was 👍
Emo Pictures - thatbluemonster
thatbluemonster
Mar 10 2018, 09:05 PM
It is still winter here.... Lot's of snow... I hate winter really badly... Because my minds at that time really went bad.
Emo Pictures - pepe_loves_bleach
pepe_loves_bleach
Mar 13 2018, 12:43 AM
It was okay
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 12 2020, 08:29 PM
cold, quiet, peaceful

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More