Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How the girls could turn to ghosts before your eyes And the very dreams that led to them are keeping them from dying (keeping them) And how the grace with which she walked into your life Will stay with you in your steps, and pace with you a while So Long , So Long, by Dashboard Confessional

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

LittleWitch
My Little Sister’s Friend Got Arrested Today Feb 27 2018, 03:50 AM
Now the Easiest Way To tell this would be the whole true... yet I don’t want to give all that personal information out. So I’m just going to sum it up as best as possible. My sister had befriended someone who I would label as... reckless with a good heart. He seems to be a tortured soul, and relies heavily on drugs and drinking. Mind you... my sister is younger than me making him younger as well. I am fine with her hanging around him, because she isn’t influenced in any way shape or form. I am just happy she has found a friend that is so close to her, and doesn’t judge her for her personality. And that’s all a big sister can ask for. And so... today, well... I’m not going to lie and say now the school system is on high alert in the US because of the recent Florida Shootings. And so my sister’s friend, not thinking anything through, made an offensive joke entailing that was suspicious of being a “shooter” when in reality it was him just shooting at a shooting range. However, I do not agree with the fact that they arrested him in such a violent way. They handcuffed him in front of the school campus for everyone to see, and seemed to harass him in a fashion which I was deem as inappropriate for someone who is clearly not 18 yet. His parents weren’t even contacted! They also used the fact that he has been in trouble for having weed on school campus as a way against him. Making it seem as though he truly was a threat to the school. Like I said... I am not the fence against this situation because obviously what he did was really fucking stupid but... this is just gonna tarnish him forever, and maybe even get him expelled from the school district. Anyways... I’m just worried for my sister because... honestly that boy was one of her few friends, and this can just leave a giant mark on a person, and she witnessed him being arrested which doesn’t really help much either.

Replies

samurayy1
Feb 28 2018, 03:16 PM
sounds like a funny guy
LittleWitch
Mar 11 2018, 04:00 PM
I just ddin’t agree with how they arrested him honestly.... also they sent him to the hospital for three days, and because of the entire ordeal, his father is taking him out of the school. He will be homeschooled now.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More