Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm so tired of the rain falling softly on the ground. Just enough to get my feet wet but not enough to let me drown. I've been laying in my bed. Wishing I had never woken. Begging God to rid of every word you've ever spoken Drown, by Front Porch Step

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

LittleWitch
Hair Colors You Have Tried? Mar 01 2018, 08:22 PM
My hair right now is a faded red, with my brown roots peaking through. I have dyed my hair jet black and blue black when I was younger so I still have some of that hair color coming in sometimes. I have also dyed it a pastel blue which quickly faded to gray. Purple lasted for a little while but it turned into red. What about you? >~<

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ashleygasm
Ashleygasm
Mar 01 2018, 10:03 PM
All of my hair is half & half dyed o; . The right half is always back but I’ve always had Red , purple , blue , pink , orange , many fucked up tone ones etc Cx , I just can’t stand having it one color o;
LittleWitch
Mar 11 2018, 03:59 PM
I had my hair blonde for a while, because I had forgotten to buy hair dye... so I just decided to bleach it cx and I looked literally so weird!!! My skin tone is like tan, so with the lightness of the blonde I just couldn’t handle it haha. But omg so many colors!! I wish I could dye all of mine like that ^^
Emo Pictures - weallstink965
weallstink965
Mar 17 2018, 08:35 PM
I've had my hair almost every colour, right now im back to natural colour because of college tho v-v I really want to do some sort of half and half hair tho tbh, probably red and something as red was my favourite hair colour i've been so far c:
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 21 2018, 07:33 PM
x = combined (f) = faded from original colour but liked so kept it All the colours i've been since June 2016 (not in order) Ash blonde, Blonde and blue, blonde x green (f) , blonde and maroon, blonde x pink (f) , blonde x cherry red, purple, purple x rubine , purple x navy x green, rubine, plum , flamingo pink , cotton candy pink , salmon pink/pastel pink(f), pillar box red, flame, bright orange, red x flame x coral red, coral red x flame(f) , medium brown , auburn brown , reddy brown(f), baby blue x navy , baby blue/yellow/green/pink/purple(f) , baby blue(f), mint green(f). ^ only bleached my hair 4 times for all that.. Tips for getting healthy hair and still being able to have colours - colour wheel is your best buddy, work with it! deep conditions add dye to conditioner to prolong colour avoid sulphates and super hot water
LittleWitch
Apr 15 2018, 03:51 AM
Mini Update: so I recently dyed my hair an orange color, I thought the color would suit me relatively well with the structure of my face and my overall skin tone. And I thought my hair was light enough to show (guess it wasn’t) I did the process step my step and when I washed it out to see the results. It was more so a coppery red. I wasn’t mad st the overall turn out. But I was expecting a more orange color, not a red which I have been growing rather tired of because of how many times I’ve tried it. At the moment my hair has faded to a combination of my natural brunette hair and tints of red. Now I’m contemplating whether to dye my hair a nice bright blue or a dark green color. ^^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More