Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

They figure me a dead motherfucker But I'm just a motherfucker that want to be dead $now Leopard with the lead in his head Kill yourself (part 3), by $uicideboy$

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

LittleWitch
Hair Colors You Have Tried? Mar 01 2018, 08:22 PM
My hair right now is a faded red, with my brown roots peaking through. I have dyed my hair jet black and blue black when I was younger so I still have some of that hair color coming in sometimes. I have also dyed it a pastel blue which quickly faded to gray. Purple lasted for a little while but it turned into red. What about you? >~<

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ashleygasm
Ashleygasm
Mar 01 2018, 10:03 PM
All of my hair is half & half dyed o; . The right half is always back but I’ve always had Red , purple , blue , pink , orange , many fucked up tone ones etc Cx , I just can’t stand having it one color o;
LittleWitch
Mar 11 2018, 03:59 PM
I had my hair blonde for a while, because I had forgotten to buy hair dye... so I just decided to bleach it cx and I looked literally so weird!!! My skin tone is like tan, so with the lightness of the blonde I just couldn’t handle it haha. But omg so many colors!! I wish I could dye all of mine like that ^^
Emo Pictures - weallstink965
weallstink965
Mar 17 2018, 08:35 PM
I've had my hair almost every colour, right now im back to natural colour because of college tho v-v I really want to do some sort of half and half hair tho tbh, probably red and something as red was my favourite hair colour i've been so far c:
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 21 2018, 07:33 PM
x = combined (f) = faded from original colour but liked so kept it All the colours i've been since June 2016 (not in order) Ash blonde, Blonde and blue, blonde x green (f) , blonde and maroon, blonde x pink (f) , blonde x cherry red, purple, purple x rubine , purple x navy x green, rubine, plum , flamingo pink , cotton candy pink , salmon pink/pastel pink(f), pillar box red, flame, bright orange, red x flame x coral red, coral red x flame(f) , medium brown , auburn brown , reddy brown(f), baby blue x navy , baby blue/yellow/green/pink/purple(f) , baby blue(f), mint green(f). ^ only bleached my hair 4 times for all that.. Tips for getting healthy hair and still being able to have colours - colour wheel is your best buddy, work with it! deep conditions add dye to conditioner to prolong colour avoid sulphates and super hot water
LittleWitch
Apr 15 2018, 03:51 AM
Mini Update: so I recently dyed my hair an orange color, I thought the color would suit me relatively well with the structure of my face and my overall skin tone. And I thought my hair was light enough to show (guess it wasn’t) I did the process step my step and when I washed it out to see the results. It was more so a coppery red. I wasn’t mad st the overall turn out. But I was expecting a more orange color, not a red which I have been growing rather tired of because of how many times I’ve tried it. At the moment my hair has faded to a combination of my natural brunette hair and tints of red. Now I’m contemplating whether to dye my hair a nice bright blue or a dark green color. ^^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More