Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I will always remember. Shelter yourself with a fake life, Burning in your own hell. I’d rather die in this hole. I’d rather die alone Mammon, by From Atlantis

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - 3mo_baby
3mo_baby
Help with gauges? Mar 28 2018, 01:24 PM
So my parents are so overly strict and I want to have gauges. But how do I do it???

Replies

Emo Pictures - ashleybi
ashleybi
Mar 28 2018, 04:25 PM
Do you mean how to do them? Or hide them so they wont see them?
Emo Pictures - 3mo_baby
3mo_baby
Mar 28 2018, 06:28 PM
Both actually lol
Emo Pictures - ashleybi
ashleybi
Mar 29 2018, 02:01 AM
I gaged my own ears myself, you need to go buy some tapers. An find a good lubricant oil. To stretch with tapers,the first thing you need to do is wash your hands and anything going in your ear lobe. This will help keep the stretch clean and reduce the risk of infection. Next, you'll want to pick a lubricant. You can use jojoba oil, vitamin e oil, or any other lubricant oil. The lubricant with help the taper go in easily and reduce the risk of tearing your lobe. Put the lubricant on the taper and your earlobe and then slowly put the taper in. You should do this slowly and it shouldn't be painful. You don't need to rush through this process, but your ear should stretch pretty easily. Once you have the taper through, you'll put the plug in right after.
Emo Pictures - ashleybi
ashleybi
Mar 29 2018, 02:02 AM
An start at a 16g or 14g. Maybe your parents wont mind a small size :)
Emo Pictures - 3mo_baby
3mo_baby
Mar 29 2018, 01:34 PM
Oh my gosh thank you so much!
Emo Pictures - ashleybi
ashleybi
Mar 30 2018, 02:45 AM
Your so welcome :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More