Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Can't you see that you left me here on my own. Give me one good reason why I should let go now... Three Simple Words, by Finch

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Rolo333
Rolo333
18y Female looking for a bf! Apr 19 2018, 05:22 AM
Hi! I'm Rolo, a ABDL and pet (puppy/pony) who has GAD, Panic Disorder, OCD, Depression, and Tics I am physically female but i identify as genderfluid, I am heteroromantic pansexual I am an artist on DA I like music, drawing, and gaming, I am bratty, clingy, needy, weird, and kinky Everything scares me, I get jealous easy, and I have anger issues I am picky with everything I require a lot of attention and care, I literally can't take care of myself and I am prone to getting hurt, I am pretty clumsy sometimes and I don't watch what I am doing most the time, thus me being prone to getting hurt, I am also a massive cry baby I am VERY affectionate and cuddly, pretty sexual, my friends say i am funny I am the most open minded and kinky person ever I am here looking for a partner (Who will eventually be my Daddy/Owner) (daddy, owner, and master are terms I prefer but mommy and mistress are fine too) What I am looking for: .Over 18, Under 30 .caring .funny .clingy .affectionate .open minded .Cute .Taller than me .Skinny .Strong enough to carry me (Optional) .Not busy 24/7 .Gamer (I learn about people and bond with them via games so this is a must) My definition of cute: Guys who are Emo, Goth, Scene, Femboys, and or have Long Hair, or who are traps, or even trans (MtF) Here's what I like and dont like in appearance What I DO like https://imgur.com/a/Gn9b7 What I DON'T like https://imgur.com/a/e8ifA

Replies

rank23sitemodel
May 01 2021, 01:15 AM
i saw dark dreams drop toast on the floor butter side down and eat it :/

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More