Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You only live once so go fucking nuts <3..( r.i.p Mitch lucker ILY BRO)<3 You only live once, by Suicide Silence

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - suicideshy
suicideshy
Been having a hard time being emo Apr 22 2018, 06:56 PM
When it comes to being emo at school it's the dress code that keeps me from it i mean i'm rather edgy inside but i would like for my outsides to be the same ig besides that not having any emo pals at school isn't much of an issue but maybe i'd feel more myself around people who are

Replies

LittleWitch
May 16 2018, 06:15 AM
What are the rules for your school regarding dress code? Because that’s quite odd that it would be linked to get you into trouble. I mean at my school, no one really gives a flying fuck to what you wear. We have rules but like no one abides by them ha
emohunter42
Jul 31 2018, 09:59 AM
they are trying to save you from yourself. the way you dress depresses everyone around you? are you on suicide watch yet?
LittleWitch
Aug 01 2018, 03:24 AM
^then why are you so prone to being depressed by someone else’s clothing? something tells me that you secretly enjoy dressing in the Emo style? haha
emohunter42
Aug 01 2018, 01:16 PM
@LittleWitch, why would i want to look like a hairy man, then i would look like you wouldnt I? by the way buy some skin products, your pimples make you look like you have been taking a blade to your face as well!
Emo Pictures - kathlancer
kathlancer
Sep 29 2018, 10:51 AM
Very late reply here but dude just own it. You're not gonna fit in being an emo kid and I can tell you know that, so just be you and forget about the haters. Uphold emo because just know you are who you are. Kick ass being an emo kid. Be part of the revival. Know that us '07 emos are so happy to see it still going, so keep it proud and fuck the haters.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More