Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You swore out like my life, you cried so I'm engaged to smile I Can Tell, by Saosin

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - holy
holy
[GAME] Corrupt a Wish May 16 2018, 10:58 AM
GAME RULES Corrupt the wish of the person who posted before you and then make a wish of your own for the next person to corrupt. EXAMPLE: Person A: I wish I had a pickle. Person B: Wish granted, but you can't eat it. I wish I was a rockstar. Person C: Wish granted, but you only play for the rocks. I wish I was a millionaire. Person A: Wish granted, but you can only spend the money on things that begin with the first letter of your name. I'm sure you get the point. STARTING WISH: I wish I could get a decent amount of sleep.

Replies

kozehh
May 16 2018, 11:30 AM
granted but you only have nightmares
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 17 2018, 10:22 PM
You forgot to make a wish.
LittleWitch
May 19 2018, 06:24 AM
Hah we done goofed, I’ll start it over ^^ Granted, but you will permanently have black bags under your eyes. I wish I could be able to never worry.
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 19 2018, 04:09 PM
:p Wish granted, but because you're unable to worry, you're lack of worry gets you into dangerous situations on a regular basis. I wish I wasn't so lazy.
LittleWitch
Jun 17 2018, 03:57 AM
Wish granted, however because you are no longer deemed lazy, you fall victim to another deadly sin other than sloth, which would be envy. I wish I never had acne

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More