Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Those scars on your wrists are the mark of the world. An ocean that's left you so torn. But remember the heart you brought into this world; the same one as when you were born. scars, by Say we can fly

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xoLEXox
xoLEXox
tips for GCSEs (also post school memes here hehehe) May 16 2018, 05:08 PM
GCSEs. How do i? I'm only in my first year of them but aaaaaaa also post school memes here :D

Replies

Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 16 2018, 06:11 PM
Now, I'm sure this is a region thing, but what is GCSE?
Emo Pictures - xoLEXox
xoLEXox
May 16 2018, 09:01 PM
exams that you take at year 11 (15/16 y/o) that you need to get into college/A-levels/uni :)
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 16 2018, 09:31 PM
Oh. We don't have that in Canada. But. Some tips from when I was in college.... When you take your notes, color code them. That helped me so much with my finals. Another thing I've heard helps, but I never tried myself, was when you're studying, chew a different flavor of gum for each lesson. Chew that same flavor when you're doing it for the exam (associative recall is the unofficial name, I can't remember the actual name for it). Read your notes to other people and have them ask questions - like a friend, family member, partner, what have you. Them asking questions about what you're reviewing helps you to retain the information as well as clarify anything you may have misunderstood.
LipsOfDeceit
May 17 2018, 07:24 AM
Flash cards are my best friend, use a program like Ankin to help you out with that. Also check out College Info Geek and the associated YouTube/podcast for a load of in depth study info. :)
Emo Pictures - xoLEXox
xoLEXox
May 17 2018, 08:55 AM
hmm... good ideas :) thanks!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More