Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

From above, the black snow is falling around me, Lost and mutilated in a world I can't understand. Spread your wings, angels of misery... Dead Children, by Nocturnal Depression

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - holy
holy
[GAME] The Person Below Me May 17 2018, 10:24 PM
RULES • Make an assumption about the person who may post after you. • Don't be an arse. • State true or false if the person who posted above you was correct. EXAMPLE: Person A: The person below me likes dogs. Person B: True. The person below me has blue eyes. Person C: False. The person below me has short hair. Person A: False. The person below me is female. I'm sure you get the point. I'LL START: The person below me likes bright colors. (So the person who posts first will say true or false to my statement and then make an assumption about the person who might post after them).

Replies

LittleWitch
May 19 2018, 06:25 AM
True! Loving all them neon lights hah. The person below me likes to sleep without blankets.
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 19 2018, 04:10 PM
False - I need me some blankets, no matter how hot or cold it is. The person below me believes in voodoo.
Emo Pictures - voodoodollxoxo
voodoodollxoxo
May 20 2018, 02:00 AM
Hahaha! How ironic. False! I actually don't believe in voodoo. It's just not my thing. The person below me has a fear of needles.
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 20 2018, 02:17 AM
Oh that was ironic. Semi-true. Cosmetic needles are fine, medical needles are a no go. The person below me has killer eyebrows.
LittleWitch
May 22 2018, 04:53 PM
Lmao I wishhhh, mine are bushy on my face. The person below me can’t stand the summer hotness.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More