Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts, if this is love I don't wanna be loved. You pollute the room with your filthy tongue. Watch me choke it down so I can throw it up. Sarcasm, by Get Scared

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

xxkawaii_dragonxx
Hi! I am new! Oct 16 2018, 05:47 PM
Hi I am new here, I am Payton. I am pansexual so pretty much everyone is cute (which is hard to handle LOL.) I hope to make friends along with maybe something else along the way if it so happens to come my way. I am 4'10. I like anime, manga, video games, and cartoons. I am very shy around people and hope to come out of my shell one day. I have autism and hope to make people understand that we aren't any less than they are. Anyway, message me if you want.

Replies

ZetaPrince
Oct 16 2018, 06:01 PM
Bye thennnn
Emo Pictures - Hewenaxxash
Hewenaxxash
Oct 20 2018, 12:06 AM
Hey I'm Helena(sounds familiar doesn't it lol) <u>Anyway, I'm a bisexual emo who was raised on MCR, Panic! and fall out boi. I just got into the emo lifestyle and I have like no friends that are emo so maybe i could ake some internet ones. I'm saying bye so SO LONG AND GOODNIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More