Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Please Just follow me, I thought you wanted me, Cause I want you all to myself. I can try to suck it up, I just cant suck it up, I cant be with someone else All To Myself, by Marianas Trench

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - UnknownxOne
UnknownxOne
Video Games!!! (Likes, Dislikes, What are you playing) May 04 2019, 10:29 PM
So there are very few video game topics on here and I know alot of you like me probably enjoy video games as well. This site has a forum where you can talk about whatever you want so I figured lets start a video game topic. Who here likes to play video games. It can be any type. Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, PC, retro, Handheld, mobile/tablet. What are you playing?? What kind of genre do you like (RPG, shooter, horror, puzzle, survival, casual, racing, etc etc) I wanna see what everyone likes and what they don't like, thoughts on the game they are playing and what they are playing.

Replies

XxHybridTheoryxX
May 06 2019, 02:03 PM
i have ben playing silent hill on ps2 lol
UnknownxOne
May 08 2019, 01:22 AM
Wow that's a classic. My first horror game on PS2 was called The Suffering. I am playing Days Gone on the PS4
Crow
May 11 2019, 04:14 PM
i’m replaying SCP: Containment Breach to get all achievements. It’s kinda unknown, but if you like survival with some terror sci-fi it’s a great option (and it’s free!!)
UnknownxOne
May 13 2019, 07:09 AM
I know SCP lol it's not really unknown just forgotten about and under rated. Due to the fact that the game has been a work in progress and in development for years and years and still not a finished game lol but i do like it
XxHybridTheoryxX
May 13 2019, 07:45 PM
... fuck u u liar
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 10 2020, 06:23 PM
switching between 5. Aragami, the darkness, jak 2, darksiders 2, and metroid prime 2.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More