Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsmy love for you was bulletproof but your the one who shot meEmo song lyrics
(peirce the veil - bullerproof love)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Other [NEW POST]

Video Games!!! (Likes, Dislikes, What are you playing) - May 04 2019, 11:29 PM

UnknownxOne - soEmo.co.uk
UnknownxOne

So there are very few video game topics on here and I know alot of you like me probably enjoy video games as well. This site has a forum where you can talk about whatever you want so I figured lets start a video game topic.

Who here likes to play video games. It can be any type. Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, PC, retro, Handheld, mobile/tablet. What are you playing?? What kind of genre do you like (RPG, shooter, horror, puzzle, survival, casual, racing, etc etc) I wanna see what everyone likes and what they don't like, thoughts on the game they are playing and what they are playing.
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 5

XxHybridTheoryxX - soEmo.co.uk
XxHybridTheoryxX

May 06 2019, 03:03 PM

i have ben playing silent hill on ps2 lol
UnknownxOne

May 08 2019, 02:22 AM

Wow that's a classic. My first horror game on PS2 was called The Suffering. I am playing Days Gone on the PS4
Crow - soEmo.co.uk
Crow

May 11 2019, 05:14 PM

i’m replaying SCP: Containment Breach to get all achievements. It’s kinda unknown, but if you like survival with some terror sci-fi it’s a great option (and it’s free!!)
UnknownxOne

May 13 2019, 08:09 AM

I know SCP lol it's not really unknown just forgotten about and under rated. Due to the fact that the game has been a work in progress and in development for years and years and still not a finished game lol but i do like it
XxHybridTheoryxX - soEmo.co.uk
XxHybridTheoryxX

May 13 2019, 08:45 PM

... fuck u u liar

Total Forum Posts: 5

Please enter your reply below: