Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We came from nothing, But promise one thing, We'll change the world with these guitars, So listen closely, And don't stop working, No one can tell you who you are the legacy, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - UnknownxOne
UnknownxOne
Video Games!!! (Likes, Dislikes, What are you playing) May 04 2019, 10:29 PM
So there are very few video game topics on here and I know alot of you like me probably enjoy video games as well. This site has a forum where you can talk about whatever you want so I figured lets start a video game topic. Who here likes to play video games. It can be any type. Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, PC, retro, Handheld, mobile/tablet. What are you playing?? What kind of genre do you like (RPG, shooter, horror, puzzle, survival, casual, racing, etc etc) I wanna see what everyone likes and what they don't like, thoughts on the game they are playing and what they are playing.

Replies

XxHybridTheoryxX
May 06 2019, 02:03 PM
i have ben playing silent hill on ps2 lol
UnknownxOne
May 08 2019, 01:22 AM
Wow that's a classic. My first horror game on PS2 was called The Suffering. I am playing Days Gone on the PS4
Crow
May 11 2019, 04:14 PM
i’m replaying SCP: Containment Breach to get all achievements. It’s kinda unknown, but if you like survival with some terror sci-fi it’s a great option (and it’s free!!)
UnknownxOne
May 13 2019, 07:09 AM
I know SCP lol it's not really unknown just forgotten about and under rated. Due to the fact that the game has been a work in progress and in development for years and years and still not a finished game lol but i do like it
XxHybridTheoryxX
May 13 2019, 07:45 PM
... fuck u u liar
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 10 2020, 06:23 PM
switching between 5. Aragami, the darkness, jak 2, darksiders 2, and metroid prime 2.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More