Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The hardest part of growing up is realizing you liked who you were better than who you are. I miss everything about you. Tell me a bedtime story One where I die at the end I'm Broken But I'll Try, by flatsound

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Let's End it Together <3 Jan 07 2020, 05:41 AM
You tell me, “Let’s end it together you and I underneath the clouded skies We won’t have to suffer anymore. I won’t have to watch you cry.” I take your hand. I say, “I’m done with this world. What’s left of me is a person that’s bled so many times & opened so many doors and lost their keys. I want to end me.” “Let’s end it together you and I, this world wasn’t met for us it’s time we fly.” Like angels and doves we took the pills one by one. I thought this all through since I was 15. Why did you DO THIS TO ME? HOW CAN THE WORLD BE SO MEAN? Our intestines burned like the fire on wood. Hells raised fire inflicting upon our scars. We’re on the ground. All I see is darkness. Where do we go from here?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 07 2020, 07:34 AM
Thanks for sharing this :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More