Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

There's so many fine women that my head is spinning, and I'm seeing double vision. Double Vision, by 3OH!3

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ZombieChinyoka
ZombieChinyoka
Another emo kid Apr 03 2020, 04:50 PM
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and I hope to find some emo friends here... I really like this website a lot! I guess I should try to introduce myself? Well, I'm an 18 years old german emo kid. I listen to a lot of different music genres, including emo, punk and metal. I'm an programmers apprentice. I have an own website and I make HTML/CSS tutorials on my friendproject account, you can find links to both on my profile if you're interested... Atm my favorite bands are Dear Whoever and Get Scared but I love many different bands and it changes a lot ^^" I don't really know what else to say here... Oh and I tried to put one of those SCM music players on my profile, but it disappears, does anyone know how to make it work correctly? This was a bit messy xD But yeah here I am, hope to find some nice emo people here :3

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Apr 04 2020, 08:07 AM
welcome to the family. unfortunately you'll find that this place is little more than a ghost of what it used to be, but you can still find plenty of likeminded folks here.
Emo Pictures - XxYozorasWorldxX
XxYozorasWorldxX
Apr 04 2020, 09:39 AM
Dear Whoever is amazing. Just got a CD of their only EP released on that format. Sound The Trumpet is sooooo good. As for Get Scared I like their first ep and album..and other ep with Joel. After that I didn't listen to all that more of their work.
ZombieChinyoka
Apr 04 2020, 03:43 PM
@Ghost_of_Silence Thanks! ^^ It's fine, I'm happy this site isn't completely dead. Looks like it gained a bit more activity lately. @XxYozorasWorldxX I wish Dear Whoever had more albums, I really love all their songs. And I like pretty much everything from Get Scared tbh ^^
Emo Pictures - n45tyr4t
n45tyr4t
Apr 08 2020, 11:00 AM
the same thing happened to me with the SCM music thing ;-; idk whats up with that xd
po1zn
Apr 08 2020, 03:29 PM
Yeah the music player thing doesn't work I've tried loads of different sources n stuff it's sucky :c
ZombieChinyoka
Apr 08 2020, 09:51 PM
Ah I see, it sucks that it doesn't work. Maybe I can find another one that does. Thx for replying tho! :)
icedragon
Apr 15 2020, 12:42 AM
welcome c: Hope you have a great time here c: *feel free to talk :3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More