Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I hope that I will never let you down I know that this can be more than just flashing lights and sound Can we pick you off the ground, more than flashing lights and sound The Atist In The Ambulance, by Thrice

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

AndyOlsizzy
New member Jul 20 2020, 08:08 PM
Hi, I'm Andy. This forum was recommended to me years ago, and I only just now made an account. Although I don't categorize myself as "emo," I have at least some similarities with the style. I've only come here to make friends and all that good stuff. I don't really have many IRL friends because I'm always isolated. I'm autistic as well, so I have irrational fears, a lot about easing into convos face to face with new people and social things like that. Not sure if this forum is still active, but I love talking music. I don't listen to a lot of the older stuff I used to, but I used to be friends with the drummer of Hawthorne Heights, Eron Bucciarelli, in 2013-2014. I'm also on Kik, so if anyone wants to drop their usernames feel free. 😄🖤

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Jul 23 2020, 07:55 AM
Another fellow autist, never thought I'd meet one here so soon. Good evening Andy. I hope things are going well.
AndyOlsizzy
Jul 23 2020, 08:12 AM
All is well. 😎 I'm actually just getting to sleep. Feel free to message me tomorrow, or later today.
Emo Pictures - LadyGemiinii
LadyGemiinii
Jul 24 2020, 02:52 AM
Hey! Im not exactly new, cause i had an account back in 2014, but this is my new account and it would be really dope if i could get some friends here
AndyOlsizzy
Jul 24 2020, 04:08 AM
Say no more. xD I sent a friend request on XBL but I don't have a One, only 360. Still, if we have any backwards compatible games in common that'd be cool.
ToxicClown
Sep 17 2020, 10:15 PM
Heya

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More