Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Remind me of the golden Fortress above the sun Why don't you just stand away from me For the ever and the path of the ones who names On the shore Forever I can't find a find Deliver Us, by In Flames

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Cornelius_Signal
Cornelius_Signal
Hip-Hop Intrumentals YouTube SubScribers/Friends Jul 23 2020, 03:18 AM
Anybody ever wondered through there Phone and find some nice instrumentals that are about average but makes you happy enough to make you wonder how your horoscopes doing. I curve and crave music so much and it makes me blind sometimes to another impression and when I put it on repeat through FL Studio software and boost quality/Mixx I made sure I’d reach out to my surfing to make some of you happy. Any one want to share make a way to a better proving ground of a prime time twenty twenty? I present to you some of my ear candy! XP

Replies

Emo Pictures - Cornelius_Signal
Cornelius_Signal
Jul 23 2020, 03:20 AM
Truth - Most of my music is produced through the UK and you can tell when I made it or not but I’ll post some of the indie stuff first once enough people add my soemo spot and subscribe to this specific post I have here. I’m so ready to impress you guys. XD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More