Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsand you never would have thought in the end how amazing it feels just to live again it's a feeling that you cannot miss it burns a hole through everyone that feels itEmo song lyrics
(The Used - Blue And Yellow)

[Submit Lyrics]

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Help And Advice [NEW POST]

Safe venting space :) - Sep 16 2020, 07:30 PM

po1zn - soEmo.co.uk
po1zn

Idk if this already exists but I wanted to make a topic where people can vent or rant about whatever's going on in their life, positive or negative
-
I had a really shitty day today, everything has just been too much and I feel like I'm a bullied kid again, powerless to do anything about the way I feel. My room is a tip and it's bringing me down but my chronic pain is really bad at the moment so I can't clean it. Just everything in my life is making me feel more depressed right now, I don't really know what to do. You'd think I'd know what to do when I've felt this way on and off for most of my life, but I haven't figured it out yet.
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 4

XxM4K3SH1FTM0RGU3xX - soEmo.co.uk
XxM4K3SH1FTM0RGU3xX

Sep 17 2020, 02:36 AM

my dads friend keeps on making creepy comments towards me and instead of saying anything he just laughs his ass off. i feel really uncomfy. im also not on good terms with my mom too so :/
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Sep 17 2020, 10:18 AM

Good topic idea.

^DO you have any other family members you can talk to about it? How bad are the comments?
n45tyr4t - soEmo.co.uk
n45tyr4t

Sep 19 2020, 08:23 AM

^^ i feel u, ive been thru something similar. that fucking sucks. im sorry.
po1zn - soEmo.co.uk
po1zn

Sep 28 2020, 05:04 PM

@XxM4K3SH1FTM0RGU3xX I know how it feels to be harassed like that, it's awful. I'm here for you if you wanna talk about it

Total Forum Posts: 4

Please enter your reply below: