Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Now take this body bag from the morgue you're at And drag your dreadful corpse back to the graveyard Darling, This Movie Was Filmed in Horrorwood on th, by Snow White's Poison Bite

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

DarkDream
The paranormal Nov 09 2020, 06:09 PM
Always been somewhat into it. But since this covid-19 shit started boredom has made me got more into it. I bought myself a K2 emf meter with sound and the Necrophonic app supposed to community with spirits like a spirit box as seen other youtubers using it. Youtubers for paranormal I like are: AmysCrypt Ouija Brothers Moxleys haunted adventures Nighthawk paranormal Exploring With Danny(some is faked though like his nun videos) but funny. Exploring With Felicity. HauntedHappenings channel And a few others...

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 20 2020, 09:53 AM
I'm certainly into it as well!
DarkDream
Nov 23 2020, 01:19 PM
Nice, you checked put those youtubers? Ouija Brothers being the most genuine imo...he usually debunks other paranormal channels and equipment.
DarkDreamz
Mar 24 2021, 07:16 PM
Will add Terrifying TV(DNA TV) to that list! Dave is so funny and Lexi is great too! The two Terrifying TV members!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More