Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm getting tired of standing around, just sitting here and waiting to be found. Same old shit just a different day. Back and To The Left, by Texas Is The Reason

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - fromfirsttojade
fromfirsttojade
DONE Jan 30 2021, 06:29 PM
Please message me if you want to be with me Requirements: - caring - respectful - not too sexual - don’t cheat - potentially family oriented - long time oriented (Will speak more about the requirements if you message me

Replies

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Jan 31 2021, 07:34 AM
While this is also a good way to meet people, I'd suggest messaging people who you think are interesting. I just say this because I use to hate making the first move. Cheers :)
Bones
Feb 04 2021, 06:45 PM
That’s a lot to ask of man....
fromfirsttojade
Feb 09 2021, 12:21 AM
im not attractive enough for people to actually respond
fromfirsttojade
Feb 09 2021, 12:22 AM
at this point i really don't care if it's a lot because i'm done with being hurt
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 11 2021, 12:20 PM
I have all those qualities :D
DarkDreamz
Mar 24 2021, 06:54 PM
Of course your attractive enough! That's the depression talking if you think otherwise... I get the same thing on my worst days. Shame your not in the UK though.
Bones
Apr 08 2021, 12:18 PM
Love or true love is hard to find. Sometimes things just fall into place. I find it’s best not to go look...my husband found me in a dustbin in town...I wasn’t looking for love I was looking for my phone. You are beautiful, beauty is subjective. We are more judgmental of ourselves, go easy on yourself.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More