Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I Was The Chapstick In Your Purse To Keep You Smooth, I Was The Finger In Your Throat, To Keep You Cute, My Liver Hates You, For Walking Out On Us Choke On This, by Senses Fail

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - pernico
pernico
Looking for someone... Mar 12 2021, 07:31 PM
Hello! So I am looking for a boyfriend right now, maybe open for a girlfriend but not sure. Okay so I'm usually a sub but I'm into people younger than me. Recently made peace with my homosexuality. Not sure about hetero though. Recently left my dad who's a homophobic, transphobic, and sexist narc. Which was scary growing up. Anyway, he tried to make me something that I'm not. Healing from that. I don't currently have a job ever since the pandemic happened. Hopefully I'll get one soon cause I have debts to be paid. Just recently graduated college. Never dated before so this'll be a first for me. I really love emo. Like I could prolly stare at an emo guy (girl?) for hours. I'm a snuggle bear. Open to LDRS. I love talking about love and romance and cuteness. And like I said, I'm more of a sub so I'll usually let the other person do the most talking and topic. I'm introverted too and a highly sensitive person. I love talking about emotions. My favs are Percy Jackson and other Rick Riordan books. For me, my fictional role models are Percy Jackson and Nico Di Angelo. They're also what I'd look for both a love relationship and friendship. And I kinda identify myself as like em. So I'll say that I'm half emo and half pretty boy. I'm planning on changing my name soon and my appearance to what I wanna look. And dyeing my hair black. Currently in CA but could change to a different state before the year ends. The future is undecided. Anyway, would love to chat or hang out with anyone. And hey, if you're a girl and cute, I can try being a bf. I'm mostly attracted to the stereotypical types but I can try anyone. If I trust you enough, I'll give you some personal social medias for both friendship and romance. Oh and I'm prolly the type of person who'd do friendly kisses to either gender whether they're best friends or romance XD

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More