Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Termina meus versos, caminha meus passos, me faz sentir, por mais breve que seja. Canção Desastrada, by Fresno

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
What's Your Favorite Music Video? May 15 2021, 05:03 AM
I feel like my favorite is the "A Little Piece of Heaven" music video from A7X just because of the animation. A close second would be Situations from Escape the Fate just because of the nostalgia factor. What would ya'll's be? :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - Moo
Moo
May 15 2021, 01:37 PM
From some reason the first thing what comes to my mind are these two. Its probably not everyone style since the first one is folk music but I love it it because of the power of folklore used in the music video. Othervise the second link is also not very typical to listen for foreigners, I heard lot of time its weird or it sounds too deep. One friend from South Korea said it sounds like devils. :D But well i love to share my favorite weird music with people that never heard of it. xD
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
May 16 2021, 07:27 AM
Nice, it's something different than what I've been listening to recently! I really liked Morana, it's been a while since I've heard a good medieval-sounding song haha
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 18 2021, 09:52 AM
I really liked Morana as well :)
Emo Pictures - em0grl
em0grl
May 20 2021, 08:00 PM

I love The Drug in Me Is You by Falling In Reverse, also because of the nostalgia factor haha.

Another favourite of mine is The Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance. Just a really beautiful video all round.

smithsera88
Jun 11 2021, 12:18 PM

Most people like music and video because in the video you feel better and relax if I talk about the song which type of song people like?. because every user likes multiple songs.

From

Emo Pictures - Dr_Pepper
Dr_Pepper
Jun 20 2021, 01:14 AM

I wouldn't have it any other way.
Emo Pictures - Emimusicforlife
Emimusicforlife
Jun 22 2021, 10:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwopogb2520&list=PLVLL9k270Rbns-TR-xAIIf81wiXpHNDQ0

Jun 29 2021, 09:56 AM
jsebas
Jul 17 2021, 02:19 AM

i really like this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k88wlhWoQk

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More