Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

and if our final day day has come, let's pretend to carry on and if the end has now begun, live on... final day, by Tokio Hotel

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Heart encased in ice Jul 01 2021, 03:14 PM

I don't understand whats going on with me lately. so far I've been with a girl who hasn't given me any reason not to trust her, she wants to get close to me and I want the same with her, but whenever I get close to her, it kills me inside. its painful to be near her and I have no idea why. its like my heart wants to connect with hers but mine is trapped inside a cold, hardened shell; despite my yearning I can't break free. Imagine being with someone you want to love who also wants to love you but you two are separated by an impenetrable wall of glass. wtf is wrong with me?

Replies

the_luckiest
Jul 01 2021, 03:21 PM

Same with boyfriend

I think I love him.. But every time he's trying to get me into dreaming about our future or even marriage I freak out and wanna break up and fly to another country immediately

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 01 2021, 07:30 PM

I feel this is more common than you think as I've felt the same as well. Things just sorted themselves out in the end though...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More