Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And I can't make it on my own. Because my heart is in Ohio. So cut my wrists and black my eyes. So I can fall asleep tonight, or die. Ohio Is For Lovers, by Hawthorne Heights

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - UnknownxOne
UnknownxOne
Taking a shot at the YouTube game Aug 22 2021, 04:39 AM

If anyone is interested I am taking a shot at the YouTube game. And have been for quite some time already. It is Covid where most are stuck at home all the time anyway so i figured "what else is there to do but try my hand at Youtube while I play games". 

That being said my channel is called Griffin Studios Gaming and right now i have tons of gaming videos on my channel and more to come. I also have a couple videos of my 3 legged cat on the channel playing her favorite game she likes to play with me for those interested in cats and animals. I also have paranormal investigations and what not planned for the future and tons of awesome contests and giveaways planned for the future and for milestone videos as well.

If this seems like something that interests you come check out the channel and say hi. I am doing my best to bring content that you as a viewer enjoy and to create a very good and friendly Youtube community that likes to chat and help out like minded others. 

If you do enjoy my content or wish to see more please show me your support by leaving LIKES, COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBE for more content. Your support is greatly appreciated.

My YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCY8nkxaO9hm67DWSpT3VPig

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/GSGOfficialYT?s=09

My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/griffinstudiosgaming/

Hope to see you guys around!!

Stay Tuned & Happy Gaming!!

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 24 2021, 09:43 AM

Hope it goes well :)

Emo Pictures - UnknownxOne
UnknownxOne
Aug 24 2021, 10:47 AM

It has been so far actually. Just recently got sponsored by a company that gave me my own discount code and everything and I did not imagine I would make it even this far lol

talleychan
Sep 20 2021, 09:13 AM

You can join 2 player games, which have a lot of game themes. Hope your Youtube channel will grow :)

allenonissen
Oct 01 2021, 01:10 PM

You are doing something very smart, I hope that your Youtube channel will improve, I also play basketball games these days, if anyone wants to try basketballlegends

EllaJane
Jun 25 2022, 06:01 AM

I think it's not just you, but during the 2 years of covit around the world, a lot of gamers have been born, like myself, I've never played games before, but I have to stay at home for too long and also have to choose a game like tiny fishing to relieve myself.

Sep 05 2022, 07:24 AM

One of the most fascinating unblocked games is slope 2 unblocked , which you may play here. The Slope 2 Unblocked game has a fast-paced gameplay mode in which you may demonstrate your talent by controlling a ball sliding down a slope.

AshleyJohn
Mar 22 2024, 10:28 PM
This is a nice post about a shot at the YouTube game and these games are the best for us. Also from the large tree removal I found the best details that help me out.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More