Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

you can be happy one day and in love then have your heart ripped out and stomped on love is hard and it involves heart ake truth about love, by fallen angel

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ChemicalAsher
ChemicalAsher
New here Jan 02 2022, 12:51 PM

Hello fellow emo peeps I'm new here a 27 asexual male. Anyway want to see if I can connect with other Emos I'm a voice actor, animator and gamer. I listen to a lot of genres I love mmorpgs and love to hang out and get the best emo merchandise I can! Also a complete loner and will soon also become a model here.  I play on PSN and Xbox and even Nintendo switch. I don't socialize much and have PTSD. I crave emo a lot I love it to death. 

Genres I listen to:

Indie rock, dream pop, alternative rock, decades, psychedelic rock and pop, post grunge, grunge, emo, emo rap, hardcore hip hop, 90s dance, oldies, classic rock, punk, 80s rock, hair metal, space rock, industrial, industrial rock, hard rock, metal, nu metal, electronica, experimental, stoner rock, country rap, rap rock, rap metal.

These are just to name a few. I still increase by the day and have a playlist of the best songs I ever know. 

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More