Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

your so lame; your such a bore; i wanna kick your teeth in; plastic smile; to match your style; we can tell you got a facelift; your so vein; your oh so vile; your a number 1 hit Hollywood Whore, by Papa roach

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - HitmonSal
HitmonSal
Heyyy Jan 16 2022, 04:44 AM

Hey I’m Sal, I’m 30 from the UK, I’m here to make new friends :3 I’m a baby when it comes to the emo/alt lifestyle. Due to mental illness I didn’t know what the heck I was, until I was properly diagnosed at 28, so here I am embracing my true self at long last. I’ve recently become single after a almost 10 year relationship, it blows but yeah 🤣 

i love Pokemon, and have a half sleeve which is my pride and joy. I am also a massive Green Day fan. I saw them twice in 2009 and 2010. My music taste can be best described as chaotic I love anything from 80s, cheesy 90s to pop punk! I’m also 420 friendly 😊 

anyway I’m sorry if this is a mess 

it’s nice to meet you all ^^

- Sal

Replies

Emo Pictures - x_emoisforlovers_x
x_emoisforlovers_x
Mar 06 2022, 06:41 PM

Heyy <3.. To all old, and new shy emos .. It's really difficult to find people who genuinely can connect and appreciate the same songs you love let alone finding friends in general as you finish school and get older. That's why I made a community group on discord so we can hang out and walk down memory lane. Join if interested! rawr XD Discord: https://discord.com/invite/trYGpWjNxU (Also, sorry if this kind of post is not allowed, I have no ill intent. Sorry and thank you <3 )

jamesmurfyiii
Jul 18 2022, 11:47 AM

Hello!

jamesmurfyiii
Jul 18 2022, 11:47 AM

Nice to meet you

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More