Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Your words are deadly weapons Killing me Destroying me Your words are deadly weapons Scatter my brains across the wall Secrets Don't Make Friends, by From First To Last

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
Does anyone wanna join my band? Feb 23 2022, 03:50 PM

(DISCLAIMER I IN NO WAY SUPPORT DAHVIE VANITY OR WHAT HE DID/DOES! I ONLY LIKE THEIR MUSIC,JAY, AND HOW THEY SOUND FROM A MUSIC AND VISUAL STANDPOINT!) I am Lukas a 18 yr old Scene/Emo kid I wanna make a electronical/crunkcore singing/rapping group like BOTDF/Brokencyde as i was a fan growing up and still like JUST THE MUSIC. If you are not familiar with Blood on the Dance Floor/Brokencyde or their style I recommend the songs Death to Your Heart, The Right to Love, Lose Control,Candyland,Bewitched,Star Power,Scream for my Icecream,La Petite Morte,Deja Vu,Bad Blood,Unchained, Dark Dreams,Freaxx, Skeet Skeet,Bree Bree,Booty Call,Get Crunk,Schitzo,Dis iz a Rager Dude. Location does not matter as of rn but must be willing to travel/possibly relocate in the future for touring, for now as long as u can record good quality vocals. I have mixers and i have some electronic instrumentals but producers in this field are much appreciated. Also around same age as me and can meet in the future if we become something, so around 17-22. I always wanted to do something like this. Take what Brokencyde did and keep it going as is was fun and what BOTDF(Dahvie) did negative and make it positive. I hated how scene and the whole crunkcore/Scene music movement ended with BOTDF/BC13 a little and not much scene music these days. So i wanna bring it back. If intrested DM me on Instagram: @lukaskillswitch or Email: johnson.malachi0406@gmail.com . List your Name, Age, Pronouns , and why you want to join and what can you bring musically and personally(good vibes, kindness, etc) to the group. Love u guys UWU. Stay Scene!

Replies

developcarillon
May 12 2022, 04:45 PM

Also nearly the same age as me, and there is a possibility that we could cross paths in the future if we both become someone, therefore their age range is roughly the same as mine, which is 17-22. Something very much like this has been on my list of dordle things to do for a very long time. Take what Brokencyde did and keep doing it since it was pleasant; at the same time, take what BOTDF (Dahvie) accomplished, which was awful, and transform it into something wonderful.

Santiagozzz
Sep 29 2022, 05:52 AM

The hard and fascinating 3D arcade game color tunnel . As you navigate the colorful tunnels, keep an eye out for the red beams and other hazards. How far can you go via the interiors and exteriors of the oddly shaped tubes?

thomasfrank
Oct 06 2022, 03:52 AM

Yes, I want to join your band. I'm good at playing drums. weaver game

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More