Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

First you told me everyone was my neighbor they took advantage of me then they took turns hating me Mr. Rogers, by Korn

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
War Mar 01 2022, 10:23 PM

I, like many others, am so saddened to see what is happening in Ukraine right now. 

It's not provoked, not necessary and certainly does not make sense. 

I don't want any debates or any nasty comments...but I want to show my love and support for Ukraine. I would also like to point out that the Russian community on this page are not their military and as such I do not want to see any negativity for them. From what I can see and what I have read they do not want it. This is all their government's will. 

Ukraine, we love you...we stand with you <3

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 02 2022, 09:36 AM

I also want to repeat:

"Ukraine, we love you...we stand with you <3"

lonerinspace17
Mar 05 2022, 06:47 AM

and Russia too <3

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 05 2022, 10:54 PM

Interestingly enough, there are actually humane ways that Ukraine is using to take Russian troops (most of whom don't even want to be there) off the battlefield and out of Russia's reach. Ukraine is offering asylum to Russian troops who abandon their posts and oppose their commanders (who have basically held their conscripts at gunpoint). this is by far one of the most intelligent moves you can make on the battlefield as it offers a way out to those troops who believe they have no alternative. slowly turning the tide of war by giving hope to the hopeless.

the more this works the fewer casualties to Ukraine there will be. I just hope it works large scale and fast... there's too much needless suffering already

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More