Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

as i opened my eyes i could not see i felt the stitches come loose and the blood ran free.... the art of anesthesia, by say we can fly

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - isimaker
isimaker
I only want love, but it's getting worse (Depression?) Mar 12 2022, 10:11 PM
I don't know if I have depression again. I don't have real friends to talk to in real life anymore. I only want cuddles and hugs. I try to be loved, so I try to make everyone happy and satisfied. But I don't feel the love. I don't receive it. They don't show it, expect my mother now and then. I try to make new friends but everytime it didn't last long, even though I really want to. I don't know how to stop depression, if I have it again. I know that love is what I need, but they want to give me medication that would lower all of my feelings. I LIVE FOR MY STRONG EMOTIONS!!  Do you experience the same? What would you do if you would experience this? Can anyone help me?

Replies

Emo Pictures - isimaker
isimaker
Mar 14 2022, 12:27 AM

This doesn't sound good. I'll be here for you and I hope I can help to improve your mood. Actually it's calming me down to hear this and I hope it'll be better soon. I also learn from you texts. Thank you, it's helpful to me.

Emo Pictures - isimaker
isimaker
Mar 14 2022, 09:06 PM

I'm so sorry for you. I hope so much that you'll find ways to improve your mental health and that good things will come to you. You'll never know what the future will give you.

Emo Pictures - isimaker
isimaker
Mar 14 2022, 11:24 PM
That's good to know. I hope everything will turn out well. It's nice to hear that you don't want to give up and still open-minded+you have the energy and brave enough to try new things to get hopefully out of it. I wish you so much luck!! If it makes you feel better  it'll make me happy.
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 17 2022, 06:16 AM

in terms of depression, I cant find a way to cure it, that is something you will have to find on your own, however there is a trick I have learned that can keep its shadowy tendrils at bay. remember that the biggest lie that depression will ever tell you or convince you of is that "the real world is cold, cruel and unforgiving, it wont get better and I just have to live with it, any happiness I had before was an illusion" you can change that thought process to "yeah the world is cold and loveless, but it doesn't always have to be" focus on that last part. what this will do over time is give you enough hope to try to search for whatever it is you want in your life, even if you fail again and again, you can keep trying, keep getting back up. I wish you the best of luck and never lose hope

Emo Pictures - isimaker
isimaker
Mar 17 2022, 10:29 PM

I will try it. Thank you 

Emo Pictures - LonelyTeardrop
LonelyTeardrop
May 10 2022, 11:04 AM

I honestly am so glad I decided to join tonight I know that feeling way to well all of my people left and are now struggling to we were very close and for the longest time inseparable and I don't even want to get out of bed every thing reminds me of them and on top of that my fiance dumped me on the 28th we live together and are buying the house we live in and told me where am I going to go all my people are gone so I sit alone in my room just thinking and everyone wants me on medication again I just wasn't myself and it made it so much worse I hated it I try to find other ways to cope nothing is seeming to work either you can add me I don't mind talking about it rl friends are like a piece of your soul when they leave your soul is torn

Sailorbloodmoon
May 20 2022, 12:11 AM

I took the time to read your comment and my heart bleeds for you it’s so harsh when every waking minute hurts and u don’t even know what happiness feels like anymore your still so young and love will make u feel better when u find it but unfortunately in todays world real love is getting harder to come by especially if your looking for an wmo partner that doesn't live half way around the world like can someone just build an emo castle where we can all be emo prince and princesses together and have balls under the moonlight thanx , just keep going to emo events in the mean time and posting how u feel there’s a lot of awesome people in this community that care about u without wanting anything from u it’s really special that we have a place to connect with each other now more than ever !

Sailorbloodmoon
May 20 2022, 12:21 AM

I’ve been on meds before and I was still me after but I was on antipsychotics to stop me from hurting myself I just wanted to run into the ocean and swim as far away from everything here in whaplode i wanted to live on  a salt marsh with no humans around to bring me down but u know what the meds helped my depression too I know it sounds bad or even invasive but sometimes our body’s don’t make enough chemicals that we need to be happy but don’t take anything u don’t want to and make sure but most of all don’t be afraid there’s nothing in this world worth being afraid of !

Emo Pictures - LonelyTeardrop
LonelyTeardrop
May 20 2022, 10:46 AM

Thank you I wish that was possible an emo castle sounds amazing

Emo Pictures - isimaker
isimaker
May 26 2022, 06:20 PM

I hope you'll feel better as fast as possible♡♡ Ywah, I also think this Website is something people like us need to survive. I wish you a great time on this Website. It's such a safe place here I think since so many people here experience the samw:( </3

Emo Pictures - isimaker
isimaker
May 26 2022, 06:24 PM

Woah, you're really talking to my heart. Everything you said ist so true-At least we have the ability to dream and we have this Website. It makes me so calmed to hear your words and feeling so understood. It also really helps me what you're saying and makes me less afraid. I don't know if there are any emo-events here in germany but I'm still searching for them. Yeas, I really wish we can be by everyone we want to-But at least I'm so happy this website exists, so we can feel all a bit better. We have so many nice people to talk here. And I learned here We're never alone.♡

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More