Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's time to free all the demons that hide in me Life sucks and I think what am I in it for I should really leave I can't stand a minute more To think someone cares about me I say no way So I just put on a smile and say I'm okay Happy Ending, by Fozzey And VanC Ft. Allday

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
Follow my instagram? New Fwiendz? lol Mar 22 2022, 02:11 PM

HIIII. Looking for new friends. My instagram is @lukaskillswitch  and im SOOO close to 2K! i would really love to hit this milestone and meet some lovley peeps. If u wanna know more about me read below.

Hi. My name is Lukas Killswitch. Im Korean-Australlian(Half Black/Half Korean and born in Sydney). I live in the US. I love alternative/emo/Scene music & bands, emo/scene/alternative fashion, ANIMEEE! minecraft,genshin impact,eddsworld, homestuck,i am into drawing/animation(for youtube and making original animes.,dream/weird/internet/kawaii/hyper/horrorcore + 2000s/80's popculture. I am 18, I am scemo basically lmao. I love anime,horror,creepypasta,Video games,cosplaying,makin Youtube vids,making music,writing and reading, and yeah just HMU. I am nice and kind and weird(in a fun way) and goofy. I love alot of bands and music and i love all types of genres(just not country lol).Follow me to find out more about me. Insta:@lukaskillswitch Snapchat:itsmalicali

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More